Here is evidence of good sense early in life. Sleep and food are both
The Quotable Eric
- You must be the change you want to find in your pockets.
- On doors: they must hang together, or assuredly they will hang
Nationalize, v. tr. Either the opposite or the equivalent of
privatize (v. tr.). Denotes a change of name for the group of
rapacious privateers occupied by fleecing the citizenry.
Privatize, v. tr. See nationalize.
Bus Driver Jokes
I made these up, but their nature demands they not be original, per
- How many bus drivers does it take to pick up a blonde?
- One, but she has to kneel the bus first.
- How is a bus like a revivalist preacher?
- Some people see it, then throw down their crutches or rise from their
wheelchairs and run.
- How many buses does it take to change a light?
- One, but it has to hit it just right.
- How many bus drivers does it take to change a light?
- One, but he has to miss the light first.
Linux Web Hosting by Arvixe.
Free DNS is wonderful!